Myself.


As a designer in theatre, I enjoy the element of play, and believe a performance should be just as interactive for the audience as it is for the performers. In my work I like to look at space, how it changes in a performance, how it effects a performance and try to incorporate it into the narrative as much as possible.

I am a hardcore puppetry and mask enthusiast. I have worked for theatre companies such as 'Pointed Arrow' and 'Hope Street Limited', as well as TV 'BBC Horizon' and most recently Music Videos. I like to experiment with different styles of puppetry, also fusing styles together. Most of my work is made from recycled materials as I think it gives a fantastic old haggard dimension to the work.

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Liverpool Lantern Day 7: Day of Parade!

Today has been really long. We were constantly worried and fearful about the rain! But luckily there was no where near as much rain as forecast, only a slight bit of drizzle! The site was very gloopy, if you stood still for too long, you may have lost your boot! 

Although it was a huge confusing production, with many different companies coming in and participating, it was never as rammed or as confusing as it could have been!

My phone had run out of space by this time so I was unable to take as many photo's as I would have liked. Here are some video's of the projections by Delirium Lumens! They are pretty cool. I'm sorry for the sound quality, it was very loud and I was surrounded by young people being very excited.

video

video

For more information on this parade and others look at http://lanterncompany.co.uk/
Lots of fun for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment